PaCT for Administrators
What is the PaCT?
It’s an online tool that:
- Helps teachers monitor students progress and achievement in mathematics, reading and writing;
- Records interim and end-of year Overall Teacher Judgments (OTJs) for National Standards;
- Creates a range of reports for school leaders and teachers.
What is the Administrator’s role?
The PaCT Administrator:
- Sets up the PaCT for the school, which includes
- Updating Education Sector logons for users,
- Ensuring the settings in the PaCT reflect decisions made by school leaders. For details of those download our Pre setup checklist [PDF, 341 KB].
- Manages the tool, which may include:
- reviewing reporting cycles,
- data imports from and to your School Management System (SMS), and
- controlling the access given to teachers.
- Extracts end of year Overall Teacher Judgments for NAG2A reporting
For a quick guide to setting up the PaCT view Getting Set Up.
If your school decides to use the PaCT, work through the Getting Started section with your PaCT leader.