Step 1 - Planning
Here’s a planning checklist to help you get the best from the PaCT in your school.
Checklist for planning for the PaCT in your school
- Think about the uses of the PaCT in your school. You can use the tool to:
- Track the progress of students throughout the year and year on year
- Inform decisions about teaching, learning and professional development
- Set targets for student achievement
- Decide if you want to start small and scale up. For example:
- Start with one PaCT framework
- Start with a small number of teachers and students
- Discuss the implementation with your staff and Board. Download the:
- Information pack [PDF, 1.4 MB]
- PaCT presentation [PDF, 1.6 MB] or video
- Good Practice Guide [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- Identify a PaCT Leader to lead implementation in your school
- Identify a PaCT Administrator to set up and manage the tool
- Allow time for teachers to practice using the Judgments and Reports modules on this site.
Download our Pre setup checklist [PDF, 341 KB] to help with planning.