Getting started using the PaCT
Before you start using the PaCT check you have:
- An Education Sector Logon with access rights for the PaCT;
- An invitation to join the PaCT from your school’s PaCT Administrator.
- Click on the link in the invitation Email from your Administrator; log on using your Education Sector Logon username and password;
- If you have forgotten your password, please try the “Forgotten Your Password?” link on the Education Sector Logon screen(external link)
- If you have forgotten your Education Sector Logon ID, or if your Education Sector Logon account is locked, contact the Education Service Desk on 0800 422 599
- When you log on check your student groups to ensure all students are present. The PaCT imports data from ENROL and your school’s SMS and sometimes there can be anomalies
Now you are able to get started making judgments.